2012 has ended and so much has happened at Morning. Sometimes we need to pause and reminisce what we have accomplished to really appreciate our own efforts.
So here we go: the 2012 facts in a glimpse:
- in 2012 we’ve done 146 projects. That’s up 30% more than last year.
- Project type breakdown: 53% Print & Collateral, 21% Point-of-Purchase, 10% packaging, 7.5% production, 5% identity, 3.5% interactive.
- We’ve handled 24 clients, 14 are new this year.
- 3 new crews recruited, 1 resigned.
- Morning Photoart, the consumer photography division is launched.
- Bought 2 x iMac Quad i5, sold 1 Mac Mini and 1 Apple 21″ Cinema Display.
- 149 CDs and 15 DVDs were burned (the number should be declining, since the online storage is utilized more often).
Looking forward to new challenges in 2013! Happy New Year everyone!